But now Saturdays are also for watching soccer. At least this Saturday is. With some early season epic battles going on tomorrow including the Milan Derby, another delicious Arsenal whipping of Manchester United, a DC United-Chicago Fire match-up that's always exciting to watch and the LA Super-classico, I will have to get my honey-do list completed Friday night or it'll have to be something I can do while watching the games. BTW, folding laundry is a great way to help the wife while still catching the game. :)
Here's my schedule for tomorrow:
- 6:00-6:25 AM Get up. Have two large coffees (black with maybe a dash of milk) and a large breakfast of cereal and fruit. I may not have time to eat for the next 8 to 9 hours.
- 6:25-6:30 AM Kiss the wife and daughter goodbye for the day. ;)
On to the soccer...
- 6:30-8:30 AM Chelsea-Burnley, EPL, ESPN2 in HD
- 8:30-10:30 AM Shalke-Frieburg, Bundesliga, GolTV
- 10:30 AM -11:00 AM last 30 minutes of Tottenham-Birmingham, EPL, FSC
- 11:00 AM- 1:00 PM ManU(re)-Arsenal, EPL, FSC
- 1:00- 1:30 PM last 30 minutes of Real Madrid-Deportivo la Coruna, La Liga, GolTV
- 1:30-3:30 PM AC Milan-Inter Milan, Serie A, FSC
Break from the soccer...
- 3:30-4:30 PM Fantasy Football Draft online
- 4:30-6:00 PM Daddy time with wife, daughter
- 6:00-8:00 PM More honey-do items or catch a nap before the evening session.
Back to the soccer...
- 7:30- 10:00PM DC United-Chicago, MLS, FSC
- 10:00 PM- 12:00 AM LA Galaxy-Chivas USA, MLS, ESPN2
- 12:00 AM Bed
That's makes for a long day.